HaifaTeenTech – An international initiative for 10-12 grade students; for developing innovators and researchers as the next generation of High-Tech industries.
HaifaTeenTech nurtures the new innovator who aspires to put an idea into practice and a plan into action.
HaifaTeenTech is seeking the following attributes in the young innovator: rudimentary knowledge of logic-based subjects – math, biology, physics and computers as well as technological subjects such as: robotics, mechanics and a good knowledge of English.
HaifaTeenTech is looking for a group of young people, who consider themselves courageous and believe they possess learning abilities, innovative charactaristics and an ability to interact at work as a team.
HaifaTeenTech encourages success through a process of overcoming fears and dealing with them appropriately.
Questions for the young innovetor
- Do you consider yourself a young innovator who is capable of developing an ability to adapt to change, to solve problems and to positivley respond to failures?
- Do you sense an enthusiasm toward new ideas and consider them a challenge to thinking and achievement?
- Do you consider yourself part of a group of innovators who wish to develop in the future a successful product which will contribute to the health, well-being and security of the citizens in Israel and worldwide?
- Do you understand the sentence proceed “as you go”? This is a setting where you learn to go wrong and fail.
- As a young innovator on the course of creating a new innovation, will you be willing to get advice and assistance and share the solution with others?
- Do you feel that communicating with your team colleagues is an opportunity to hear and be heard as part of an intelligent and concrete decision-making process?
If you answered affirmatively to some of the questions and they arouse your curiosity, please fill out the attached form and hand it to the school’s principal and you will be summoned to a personal interview.